Pic Courtesy of J.Ç. Simpson
Subject: J.C. Simpson
Occupation: Model / performer
1. Are you a morning person or night person?
J.C. Simpson: I would consider myself a morning person... on weekdays. I work long hard days detailing, so I truly enjoy the time of day when the sun is just about to come up. There is a little nip in the air. You can see the fog dispersing as the sun starts to rise. (smiles) On the other hand I do enjoy the night...on weekends.
2. Where was the last fun date you went on?
J.C. Simpson: Two friends and I went to Caliente, a nudist resort in Tampa. Tons of fun. Naked people everywhere. Good drinks, great company. Couldn't have been any better. (smiles)
3. Last good concert you went to?
J.C. Simpson: Midnight Surfers performed in Melbourne, Florida a few months ago. It was great watching them perform their greatest hits and some of their original jams.
4. What three words would you say describe you best?
J.C. Simpson: Uh....awkward...and.... what?
5. Do you prefer the temperature to be hot, cold, or warm?
J.C. Simpson: I like it cold at night (when I sleep naked, and it's too hot, I'm miserable. You can't take more clothes off a naked person.) But during the day I like it hot. I like to sweat.
6. Do you prefer big crowds or a small group?
J.C. Simpson: I prefer a small group. I am not the most confident person. With less people around I feel I can open up a little more. (smiles)
7. What comedian makes you laugh the hardest?
J.C. Simpson: Kevin Hart, Rodney Carrington, Stephen Lynch
8. Do you prefer to be indoors or outdoors?
J.C. Simpson: Outdoors. Because with a tent, TP and a computer you can do everything you can inside and soooo much more!
9. What's the strangest talent you have?
J.C. Simpson: I can type with my feet, and I can suck water threw my nose and out my mouth! (laughs)
10. Have you ever had two dates in one night?
J.C. Simpson: Yes... (smiles)
11. What was the first car that you made out in?
J.C. Simpson: (laughs) I have noooo idea.
12. What song makes you think of your first love, kiss, sex etc?
J.C. Simpson: Nickelback's - Animals
13. What's the last good pick-up line that worked on you?
J.C. Simpson: Check out the shitter on that critter. (laughs) It didn't work... but I appreciate the attempt at creativity. (winks)
Pic Courtesy of J.C. Simpson