Pic courtesy of Industrybyrick.com via Sasha Sweet
Subject: Sasha Sweet
Occupation: Adult Entertainment Performer, Model
Twitter Account: http://twitter.com/sashasweetxo
1. What music (artist or band) have you been listening to lately?
Sasha Sweet: There is this great band called Beach House I have fallen in love with. Really groovy, mellow, kinda shoe gazy tunes, perfect for spring! (Smiles)
2. Last good movie that you watched?
Sasha Sweet: To be honest... I really liked Insidious, the demon in it was so rad looking!
3. Last good concert you went to?
Sasha Sweet: The Addicts at House Of Blues, I love getting in the moshpit and letting all my energy out..I will always be a punk rock chick at heart.
4. Which TV shows have you been recording on your DVR?
Sasha Sweet: I don't watch TV at all, I prefer the written word, books are my favorite thing in life.
5. What favorite website do you visit? (Besides Facebook or Twitter)
Sasha Sweet: Somethingawful.com forums, I'm such a something awful goon it's not even funny. Also Tumblr... I'm a Tumblr addict! Also various World Of Warcraft sites . (Smiles)
6. What's your favorite alcoholic drink?
Sasha Sweet: I love good whiskey and absinthe..MMMmm. Especially a well made whiskey sour, definitely my drink of choice!
7. What comedian makes you laugh the hardest?
Sasha Sweet: George Carlin...He was a funny, funny man.
8. Favorite place to shop?
Sasha Sweet: Buffalo Exchange and Ebay..I like obscure things that are hard to find that I can't just go down to a normal store and find. (Smiles)
9. What's your favorite personal accessory?
Sasha Sweet: Purses..I love purses all colors and shapes and my cellphone of course!
10. Favorite brand (clothing or item) ?
Sasha Sweet: Of clothing... probably American Apparel, or Urban Outfitters.
11. What was the first car that you made out in?
Sasha Sweet: The first car I made out in I can't remember..I was like 12..so it was a while back... (laughs)
12. What song makes you think of your first love, kiss, sex etc?
Sasha Sweet: Well I don't have any songs dedicated to my first kiss or sex or love cause it is not who I am now. The song that make's me feel all warm inside now is Open Heart Surgery by The Brian Jonestown Massacre.
13. What's the last good pick-up line that worked on you?
Sasha Sweet: "I want to run away with you and eat your pussy, over and over again!"
Pic Courtesy of OC Modeling
For MORE on Sasha Sweet check out our 13 Yes or NO QUESTIONS for Sasha Sweet!