Pic Courtesy of Molly Rae
Subject: Molly Rae
Occupation: Adult Entertainment Performer, Model
Twitter Account: http://twitter.com/ohmollyrae
1. What music (artist or band) have you been listening to lately?
Molly Rae: Lately i've been listening to The Cataracs . I absolutely love all of their songs . I just LOVEEEEE dancing to them.
2. Last good movie that you watched?
Molly Rae: I love a good classic, Something about Mary.
3. Last good concert you went to?
Molly Rae: The last good concert i went to would have to be Beyond Wonderland! I'm not sure if that's more of a rave or a concert but either way I loveddddd it!
4. Which TV shows have you been recording on your DVR?
Molly Rae: I would have to say I am guilty of watching Jersey Shore and a lot of Bad Girls Club.
5. What favorite website do you visit? (Besides Facebook or Twitter)
Molly Rae: I love going on to YouTube and looking up funny videos. I also love reading into crazy conspiracy stories.
6. What's your favorite alcoholic drink?
Molly Rae: My favorite alcoholic drink would have to be a Long Island Ice Tea or a Vegas Bomb . Both always equal a good night in my book!
7. What comedian makes you laugh the hardest?
Molly Rae: Tosh. O hands down has to be my all time favorite to date, closely followed by Kat Williams of course.
8. Favorite place to shop?
Molly Rae: Without a doubt I love shopping anywhere that has high top Nike dunks . One of my favorite things in the entire world are Nike shoes, especially a pair of classic ones.
9. What's your favorite personal accessory?
Molly Rae: Maybe my dermals, they never come out and they add the perfect touch of sparkle in the right spots without wearing long necklaces and stuff like that.
10. Favorite brand (clothing or item) ?
Molly Rae: Once again, Nike is one of my favorite brands . My weakness is shoes but I would rock a pair of Nikes over some heals any day.
11. What was the first car that you made out in?
Molly Rae: I believe it was a Red Talon or something like that, that was quite a long time ago. (Laughs)
12. What song makes you think of your first love, kiss, sex etc?
Molly Rae:Oddly enough, Holla Back Boy by Gwen Stefani was playing when I lost my v card . I will never forget that song. (Laughs)
13. What's the last good pick-up line that worked on you?
Molly Rae: The best pick up line that was used on me recently would have to have been when I visited Vegas for the first time. This very attractive young gentlemen tried to switch my drinks with a "spiked" drink, for some reason I absolutely loved it.. I still smile about it when I think about it.. makes me laugh every time.